2008年4月18日 星期五

Stupid Bank

I centainly cannot abide the China Bank is so foolish.
I just went to the China Bank and withdrew money.
Then I spent 10 minutes walking to the Merchants Bank and deposited the money by the ATM.
Why did I do this?

It's just because I want to transfer my money from China Bank to Merchants Bank.
But China Bank ATM doesn't support channeling across other banks.
So one of choices is to QUEUE for the teller's service, but it will cost me 30 minutes at least.
That's why I had to use most original way to transfer the money. :(

Another dispiriting news is that the China Bank is going to integrate its Personal Network Bank and Enterprise Network Bank into a single system.
The absurd part is all customers must go to the bank, and apply the account for NEW network bank AGAIN.
Otherwise, you can't access the network bank anymore if the old system is out of service.

I know software system very well, this kind of integration can be (and SHOULD be) transparent to users.
Re-applying account definitely bothers your customers.
It's INSANE INSANE INSANE, cool bank.

沒有留言: