2008年4月6日 星期日

Beijing Botanical Garden

Yeah, I think it's unbelievable to hear I went to the botanical garden if you know me.
The activity might be too placid for me who is a noisy guy, ha.
But it's true. I had the tour with local friends recently.
Be honest, it's GREAT actually....

Beijing botanical garden is located at North-West of Beijing.
The garden is near the Xiang Shan park which is famous for red leaves in late fall.
It won't take more than one hour to get the garden if there's no traffic jam.


The picture is contributed by my friend Michael who loves photography.
The garden has a Chinese-style layout.
So you can see some Chinese-style arch bridges accross lakes.


Green leaves on the trees around the lake have growed very well.
It indicated the Spring is coming, though I still felt cold....


There are also many peach trees about the lake.
The pink blossoms on the peach trees made the fantastic lake scene.


A flourishing peach tree.


We passed a memorial for some famous ancient. (sorry, i forget the ancient's name >_<)
I like this kind of door is surrounded by bamboos.
It's a mighty Chinese-style door.

The botanical garden is worth visiting.
But I think the flowering season has not come yet because there are still many trees without flowers.
The appropriate time, I guessed, to visit the garden could be from April to May.

沒有留言: