2007年12月4日 星期二

Am I getting used to my new life and job?

Many of my friends have enquired me about if I have gotten used to the new life in Beijing. The answer is simple, not yet I think.
Basically, I need to get used to both the different society and enterprise culture...

About enterprise culture, there are some difference between my current company and my ex-firm.
For example, I don't need to punch in and out everyday in my ex-firm. But now I have to. I was able to take long leaves which were longer than 7 days previously. But now I can't too long leaves due to big boss would be concerned about that. Expense approval process was easy in my ex-firm, but it's complex in my current firm. Briefly, ex-firm company concern about how much money you bringing company. How much you spending is the big concern of my current firm.

On the other hand, now I could get better development opportunity and earn more money than working in ex-firm. I guess it's so called 'Trade off'.

My conclusion is: Every time you're attempting to change a job, it's recommended to think about what the 'Trade off' is. It would be helpful to make better decision. :)

沒有留言: