2008年5月18日 星期日

Da-Dong Roast Duck

Roast Duck is one of famous and popular delicacies at beijing.
Most of foreigners like me think the Quan-Ju-De's duck is the best one.
But after i came to beijing, i realize there are other good choices to taste ducks, for example, the Da-Dong Roast Duck.

Da-Dong Roast Duck has some branches at beijing.
My friends and me went to the one is near the Dong-Si-Shi-Tiao subway station on some Saturday.
We had no reservation, so we just can spent about 15 minutes for waiting a table.
Obviously the business was fairly good.


At the first floor, you can see the open kitchen for cooking ducks.
It impressed me a clean and quality restaurant.


Then we had a window seat with a big round table can contain 10 persons tho we were just four.
On the table, duck-style chopsticks holders are so cute.


The sick soup was mingled with chinese cabbages and chestnuts.
I like the chestnuts very much.


And this is the diced chicken in bean sauce.
Tho the dish is one of common chinese dishes, it was presented in a dainty way.
The decoration made the common dish became a special one.


A chef will slice your roast duck beside your table.
Look at the golden and round duck, mouthwatering....^_^


The main course - Slices of roast duck!!!
Some slices are roast skins only, but no worry about they are oily.
Actually, I think the slices of skins are better than slices of meal.


Tasting the slices of skins with white sugar is my favor.
You can feel wonderful when a slice of skin melt and blended with sugar in your mouth. ^o^




Another way to eat the duck is to roll the slices by with some vegetables and flour sauce.
Am I good at rolling up it? he he.

The food at Da-Dong is pretty good.
I truly like it, especially the slices of skins.
But I think the service is not qualified, waitresses were too insolent.
For example, they may take away your tableware without asking if you still need it....how rude.

沒有留言: